While we glance for a rented house, there are many personal requirements we confine our minds. the situation, size, space, accessibility, facilities, and environment of the world. But quite a time we tend to overlook the Vastu for a rented house. This leads to many negative results after shifting within the house or office. To avoid such negative impacts on our lives, we should always equally understand the importance of Vastu Shastra for a rented place.
Saral Vaastu provides you a great many insights and solutions to acknowledge the simplest place to hire out. Guruji established Saral Vaastu Principles through his extensive research of 20 years and concluded that the cosmic energy of anywhere is that the major player to form an area good or bad. If a house or office isn’t built with the Vastu rules and regulations, it creates adverse effects. A wrong direction and structure imbalances the cosmic energy of that premise and generates many life-related problems like wealth, health, business, marriage, education, relationships, etc.
To balance this energy, one should follow three sets of rules.
- Connecting through the proper direction,
- Balancing through the proper structure and
- Channelizing through activated chakras.
The right direction and structure are analyzed by an individual’s date of birth because it isn’t a group of fixed rules. A father sees great success in one rented house but son sees adverse life within the same house therefore the Vastu solutions for father and son varies from person to person supported their date of birth. Saral Vaastu experts provide you personalized and unique solutions by analyzing your date of birth and other factors. By applying these solutions, you’ll balance the flow of energy in your rented house as per Vastu.
There are often few Vastu tips for rented house, one can follow:
- When you visit the rented house, attempt to recognize the texture and energy of that place.
- If you are feeling negative, sad, stressed or anxious, don’t rent the place as your body can pick the proper and wrong energy intuitively.
- Visit a house with one among your relations to spot the aura of the environment.
- Make sure that a rented house should be airy, well-ventilated and well-lit.
- Avoid renting a house that’s almost traffic areas, hospitals, graveyards, crowded areas etc.
- Do not rent a house that has any mobile or electric pole nearby. It blocks the free flow of energy.
- Avoid a rented house that has many Vastu defects.
- Do not rent a house with a restroom within the north-east direction.
- A kitchen that is located in either North-East or South-West zone should be avoided.
- Make sure that the direction of the main door should be your favorable direction as per Vastu.
- Rent a house where a bedroom should be within the south-west zone.
- The main door of a rented house shouldn’t be blocked by any tree, electric pole or the other heavy obstruction.
- Before shifting within the rented house, confirm to color it with light colors.
- Repair broken or leaked pipelines, taps, broken wardrobes, furniture, slabs etc.
- One of the vital points to stay in mind before renting a house, identify the history of the house. Whether the house was lucky or previous tenants were prosperous or not.
- If you’re already living during a rented house then follow a couple of tips to mitigate negative energy like mopping the ground with salty water.
- Use positive paintings like mountains, sun, water, etc.
- Use wall hangings that emit positive energy like wind bells, crystal, yantras, etc. suggested by a knowledgeable vastu expert.
- Keep your house well lit and use incense sticks, dhoop, camphor (kapoor), etc. to stay air fresh and aromatic.
- Always clean your house and don’t store unwanted furniture, things, etc. within the home.
- As per Vastu Shastra, your house should be clutter-free, well-organized and delightful.
- To remove negative energy, perform yagya, Ganesh pooja, Navgrah pooja etc.
- Do not keep broken pictures, frames or mirrors within the rented house.
- As per Vastu, any punch in the house shouldn’t be non-functional.
- Ensure the positivity of a rented house, place plants that draws luck.
With these simple tips, you’ll ensure prosperity and good luck in your new rented house. Vastu for rented home is vital because it affects all of your relations and their lives.